KOSHARE MEETING MINUTES:
Minutes for September 24, 2008
Fall Meeting of Koshare Wayfarers
Attendance: Mike, Peter Wiin, Doug, Ryan V, Steven V, Cole, Walter, Ryan F, Kevin
Unavailable: Cale, Nick, Stephen J, Jeff, Peter Wil
· The 2008 Koshare Membership Fee is $50.00 (First Four Arrows Insurance is $45.00 due by October 31st + $5.00 Koshare Group Fee)
· We need updated contact information for everyone. Ryan will email a form once he creates one.
· Advisors: Ryan F & Cole
· Cabin/Web Master: Peter Wiin
· Treasurer: Peter Wil (needs to be confirmed)
· Secretary: Doug
Outstanding Debt: Doug is owed roughly $230 from the group.
· All non-Koshare rentals go through the Camp
· Koshare Member rental fee is $50.00 per weekend
· No fees for work weekends
Cabin Work Day – Saturday, October 4, 2008
· 9:30 to roughly 5:00
· Please confirm attendance by Friday, September 26, 2008
· Also confirm what tools/materials you can bring with
· Already confirmed: Walter, Kevin, Cole, Peter Wiin
· If you can't attend this weekend please let us know if you're available Saturday or Sunday October 18-19 (the weekend after Thanksgiving).
· Main task: finishing underneath the cabin
Mike is organizing so confirm with him ASAP. He needs to know numbers in order to plan accordingly.
The other group (23rd Toronto) is planning to install a septic for their cabin and wanted to know if we wanted to be involved (i.e. hook our cabin up to it). We'd need to raise $10,000 for next spring/fall. It was decided that it would be incredibly difficult to raise the necessary funds in that short amount of time.
Kilarney Summer Canoe Trip:
Mike, Andy, & Nigel are planning to do a Kilarney canoe trip this August and wanted to know if anyone else was interested. It would be for 7-10 days going across the park. Since it's a popular park, they'd need to book campsites in the winter. Please let Mike know if you're interested.
If anything is missing please let us know and we'll discuss it over email.
Next Meeting: Wine & Cheese November 19, 2008. Details TBA